Thank you for your interest in FlexTech!
Pre-Enrollment - Learn about FlexTech
- Explore our Website
- Meet our Staff
- Take a Virtual Tour
- Learn more about Who We Are
- Watch Student and Parent Testimonials
- Check out our recent news
- RSVP for our next Open House
- Still need more Info?
- Request an informational meeting or tour with a member of our Admin Team through our Prospective Student Form
Start the Enrollment Process
- Request an interview through our Prospective Student Form or leave a message at 810-844-3366 and we’ll call you back to schedule your interview.
- Prior to your interview, if possible, please send the following to email@example.com
- Copy of transcript: If your student is entering 10th, 11th or 12th grade-this does not have to be an "official" copy and can be obtained through your student's current school. If your student is entering 9th grade, you only need to bring a copy of your transcript if you have taken high school level classes such as Algebra or a foreign language.
- If your student has an IEP or a 504, please email or fax us (at 810-229-2331) a copy so we can discuss any services that your student may need, please feel free to let us know and bring any current documentation with you.
- Print, complete, sign, and send the records request form and affirmation of prior discipline form.
- Prior to the interview, please complete the online application
- You will have a face to face or virtual Interview with a member of the administration team to begin the enrollment process
- Prior to your scheduled interview, you will receive a confirmation email from our office admin.
- Student must be present with a parent or guardian for the interview.
- During the interview, we will discuss how FlexTech is different, how we can support your student, and what we need from the student and guardian(s) to ensure FlexTech is the right fit.
After the Interview
- The enrollment team will review all documentation and inform the family (within a week) if we are ready to move forward with enrollment.
- If we move forward with enrollment, we will need:
- Birth Certificate- Must be original, not a copy
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License
- Immunization Record
- Please have your pediatrician’s office fax it to us at 810-229-2331