FlexTech Brighton Options for the Fall of 2020
Watch this video to learn about 3 options our staff is considering for the fall of 2020.Uploaded Jun 07, 2020 to About
When done watching the video, please take our survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwY1A2t5L0ZmaAP703jCHV-ILxa3R8yzfNuhWwwabOjGvPKQ/viewform
- 00:37 Meet Ms.Urban Uploaded Sep 21, 2020
COVID-19 Updates - 3.19.21 - From Mr. Wasmer
Please take a minute to watch this video from Mr. Wasmer.Uploaded Mar 19, 2021 to About
If you don't have the time to watch, here are the cliff notes:
- Livingston County has crossed back into the high-risk threshold for spread of COVID
- LCHD is contributing this to the new variant
- For the first time, the school-age children category has surpassed any other adult group
These guidelines were sent to families this week:
- If you haven't been fully vaccinated*, you are strongly encouraged to avoid COVID hotspots including California, Texas, Florida, and New York.
- If you decide to travel to these locations and you haven't been fully vaccinated, you are recommended to quarantine for 7 days after your return. Please communicate with us if this is your plan so that we can make arrangements for virtual instruction.
COVID protocol reminders:
- There should be no eating in any classroom
- Students/staff needing a drink should step into the hall
- Eat outdoors when possible
- Maintain social distancing especially when masks are off
- Students are discouraged from carpooling, but limit your pod size if you must
FlexTech: Who We Are
Learn more about who we are as a school here!Uploaded Apr 09, 2021
We Got This, FlexTech
Hey FlexTechUploaded Mar 20, 2020
We miss you!
We’re here to help, reach out!
Whatever you need.
We’re here to help with academics. Ask us questions and submit assignments for feedback or grading.
We’re here to support you in all aspects, including social, emotional & mental health.
Support staff is always available. Check your email!
Check-in with us! Your advisors are sending invites for hangouts or zoom meetings. Join us! We want to hear your voices and see your faces!
Take time to take care of yourself.
Read a book just for fun! Talk about it with your friends
Listen to music!
Enjoy the outdoors!
Getting your heart rate up and exercising is one of the best things you can do to take care of yourself right now!
Practice social distancing. We can protect each other by maintaining a 6-foot distance when out. Stay home if you are sick!
This is a great time to GSD - Get Stuff Done!
If you’re missing work from Semester 1, If you have Online classes, this is a great time to get that done.
You may already have everything you need to complete a project - why not get that done?
That way, when we all return - we are up to date and ready to go!
Let us know the best way to reach out! We are here to talk, and not just about school work.
You’ve got this FlexTech!